REMA TIP TOP INDUSTRY TO EXHIBIT AT HILLHEAD 2018
REMA TIP TOP INDUSTRY UK LIMITED are exhibiting in the main pavilion at next year's Hillhead 2018 exhibition. The biennial showcase for the quarrying and construction industry will take place from 26-28 June 2018 at Hillhead Quarry, near Buxton, Derbyshire, England.
The show will provide a fantastic opportunity to discuss any of your material processing requirements. The company offers a comprehensive portfolio of technological conveyor solutions and innovations.
REMA TIP TOP offer its customers:
- A broad range of conveyor belts
- Pulley and roller lagging in rubber, ceramic and polyurethane
- Belt cleaning systems
- Skirting and sealing for conveyor belt systems
- Cold and hot repair materials
- Cold and hot splicing materials
- Vulcanising and bonding systems
- Conveyor components (pulleys, rollers, transfer stations and much more)
- Vulcanising presses and tools
- Wear protection-lining materials
- Moulded parts in special rubber
- Mill lining systems
- Screen mats
- Turnkey projects (for example complete conveyor systems)
REMA TIP TOP ensure the trouble-free and careful operation of your conveyor belt systems. The company offers a broad range of first-class products – developed and produced by REMA TIP TOP at its manufacturing facilities in the United Kingdom and Germany – Products are designed and manufactured to protect, clean, repair and refit transport systems and conveyor belts for a wide spectrum of uses.
Depending on your requirements, REMA TIP TOP can also utilise bought-in products from certified suppliers, with whom long-term delivery contracts exist.
REMA TIP TOP’s worldwide service network provides assurance of optimum service anywhere and at any time. This provides economic efficiency through increased productivity and a markedly higher service life of your conveyor and processing system.
For more information and enquiries please contact Andrew West on 01302 711233